It is located in the finest part of Kazan, in a picturesque park area on the bank of the river Kazanka where thrushes and nightingales dwell. This place in the last century was called Russian Switzerland. At some time cedars, larches and guelder roses were brought here from the Raifa Monastery and replanted. Adjacent to the health centre is the town beach of the Park of Culture and Rest. The range of treatments includes the use of natural mineral waters (chloride-sodium and bromine brines for bathing; magnesium-calcium-sulphate for drinking), and sulphide silt mud from the Blue (Goluboe) Lake.
- International tournament of on belt wrestling KORESH in Estonia
- Taking a journey off the beaten track, to the lesser-known regions of Tatarstan
- National and Religious Revival in Tatarstan
- Tatarstan: the restoration of history, religion and national feeling
- Russian federalism and Tatarstan’s ethnic peace